Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pretzels

PRETZELS! OH THE JOY!


How could you possibly go wrong with pretzels. They are the perfect balance of salty and...not salty.

*sigh* oh pretzels...
How can I even begin to describe the endless entertaining ways to eat you.

The challenge of biting off all the salt pieces without breaking you.
Stacking you up and working my way down your tower of goodness.

Hey you, stop it! Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about pretzels!

Umm...Okay maybe there are only two ways.

Not a fan of pretzels?
"What about all the broken pieces at the bottom!" you say?

WELL THE FUN IS JUST BEGINNING MY FRIEND.

I can't be the only one who tries to spell as many words as possible using the broken pieces of pretzels.

Right? riiiiiight? You know what I'm talking about.

Are these challenges too easy for all of you pretzel lovers out there?
Well get a load of this...
Try and break the two pieces in the centre without the breaking the perimeter to make a PRETZEL HEART!

Just further proof that pretzels can only be made of love and awesome.
Plus they can be covered in chocolate. Enough said.




And these are only the crunchy pretzels! I haven't even BEGUN to talk about soft pretzels.
The way they melt in your mouth is intoxicating. Doughy and salty and warm all at the same time. and GIANT. Okay I need to stop.








EDIT: I have a confession. I have never had a soft pretzel before. My deepest apologies. Feel free to tar and feather me because I deserve it.
But I'm sure they are as amazing as I described them to be,  if not more.

BLASPHEMY!

0 comments: